Under the Information Society Services and E-Commerce Act 34/2002 of 11 July, we inform you:
Under Article 10 of the Information Society Services and E-Commerce Act 34/2002 of 11 July: www.elsoplao.es is a domain owned by EL SOPLAO, S.L., whose address is PRAO DEL COLLAO S/N (CANTABRIA) and whose Tax ID number (CIF) is B39611140. The company is registered in the Cantabria Companies Registry under Volume 856, Book 0, Folio 68, Page S-16727, Entry 1.
For the purposes of this document the contact telephone number is 942 709 390 and the contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Legal Notice governs the use of the aforementioned domain.
EL SOPLAO, S.L. also informs you that both the content and services of this website and the conditions of use themselves may be amended without prior notification.
2. Conditions of use
In the sections of this website where it is necessary to register to gain access, the User agrees to provide true, accurate and complete details of his/her identity. The User also agrees to keep the personal data he/she may provide to the domain owner up-to-date. Therefore, he/she is solely liable for any falsehoods or inaccuracies.
Any child wishing to access the services provided must obtain the consent of his/her parents, guardians or legal representatives. EL SOPLAO, S.L. shall not be liable in the event that the data on this matter is inaccurate or false.
The portal may only be used for lawful purposes. Therefore, the User is bound to make lawful and honest use of the portal in accordance with these General Conditions of Use and to refrain from using the services of the portal to perform activities contrary to Spanish legislation, morality and public order. The User will assume full liability for damages incurred by the domain owner or third parties resulting from illegal or forbidden practices, including but not limited to:
- Manipulating or altering this website in any way without the prior consent of the domain owner, who will assume no liability arising from such manipulation or alteration by third parties
- Performing any action which may damage, disable, overload or impair the Portal and the services and/or hinder normal use by the Users
- Introducing or using computer programs, data, defective files, viruses, malware, IT devices, telecommunications devices or any other devices, regardless of their nature, which may damage the Portal, any of the services, or any of the (hardware or software) assets of the IT systems of the domain owner
- Infringing the rights of third parties on privacy, their own image, data protection, confidentiality in communications, and intellectual and industrial property.Infringing the rights of third parties on privacy, their own image, data protection, confidentiality in communications, and intellectual and industrial property
- Hiding or spoofing the source of emails
- Using false identities to spoof the identity of others in the use of the Portal or any of the services
- Reproducing, distributing, amending or copying the content of this website, unless with the permission of the domain owner or where lawfully permitted
- Transferring to unauthorised third parties usernames and passwords
In general, the domain owner denies any liability for damages of any kind arising from the use of the website, damages arising from the infringement of the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights by the Users, damages arising from untrue, inaccurate or out-of-date content, or damages arising from the suspension of the service, inadequate operation of the service, or lack of access to the service.
The domain owner will not be liable for damages caused by the presence of viruses or any other malware that may damage the User’s computer system.
The components of this website, including but not limited to its programming, designs, logos, text and/or graphics, are the property of the provider or are expressly licensed from the authors.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, usage, exploitation, distribution and commercialisation of the components of this website requires in all cases the prior written approval of the domain owner.
The User agrees not to perform any act infringing the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The provider expressly permits third parties to redirect directly to the specific content of the website, but they must in all cases redirect to the main website of the provider.
As the owner of this website, EL SOPLAO, S.L. confirms that it does use automated information gathering mechanisms to log the registration of Users visiting its website such as cookies. Check our cookies policy at
4. Data protection
Check our data protection policy at
5. Applicable legislation
These Conditions will be governed at all times by Spanish legislation.